Daily Intentions

Don't fret about the rest of your life; start with today, just for today and make peace with who you are...
Do not be angry, Do not worry, Be thankful, Work hard, Be kind...
(Thank you J!)
I am a wife and mother, learning from and embracing my faith, to provide a strong foundation in my marriage and for my children. Along the way, I have had questions and hit road blocks that caused me to doubt my faith and who I am. I have found despite every doubt and question, no matter how great your human support system is, if you don't find Christ within yourself and love who God intended you to be; free of fear and judgement, the void will never be filled.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Apologies

I have to apologize for the lack of posts in the last three days.  I am finding it very hard to write daily, work close to full time and be class room mother for all of the end of the year activities for 2 of my kids classrooms.  My confession, along with a new post for the morning, is to ask for patience and I learn to juggle all of these things.  I didn't realize how exhausting it all would be, but I am going to keep it up...just with a little of God's help...well, a lot of His help!

I usually do not ask for prayers for myself...but this week, I can't seem to muster the energy to pray myself a lot.  That sounds horrible and against everything I am teaching my children.  I know there is always a light, but this week, Dear God, I am confessing that I need a little extra energy, spare time and patience...

No comments:

Post a Comment